Awards & Certifications
We know there are hundreds, even thousands, of Oracle partners and value-added resellers trying to win your IT business. So why should you work with BIAS? The simple answer is that BIAS offers more: More Oracle expertise, more business value and more focused attention than anyone in the industry. It’s better with BIAS because we deliver:
As an Oracle Cross-Stack Specialized Partner, BIAS’ expertise extends across the entire Oracle stack to bring you higher levels of performance, security, value and protection for all of your Oracle investments.
INNOVATIVE CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
The bright minds at BIAS have the insight and technical capacity to design and deploy truly innovative solutions that meet unique requirements and exceed expectations.
Not pleased with the work BIAS has provided? Then you don’t pay. All of our work is 100 percent guaranteed and we’re committed to keeping our customers 100 percent satisfied.
BIAS brings together a wealth of Oracle expertise, engineering capacity and strategic insight to resolve highly complex challenges faster and foster innovation for commercial enterprises and public agencies of all sizes.
The BIAS Difference is Clear
BIAS is a true cross-stack partner with unmatched Oracle knowledge and expertise, complete with a powerful array of Specializations and flagship Oracle IT Consulting Practices to empower innovation and solve critical challenges across both Public and Private sectors. We don’t just know Oracle technology. We work closely with Oracle Development, Product Management, Support and Sales to design, build and deploy high performance solutions along with cost-saving Managed Services for end-to-end, turnkey systems delivery and lifecycle management.
Ask Our Customers
Why do so many of the world’s leading companies and U.S. public sector agencies rely on BIAS to meet their mission-critical goals? It may be because we not only provide the right solutions, services and strategic insight (at the right price) – but we also truly value our customers’ input, listen closely to their concerns and don’t give up until we’ve exceeded their expectations.
Without BIAS as our partner in the EBS space, I would have had to re-focus a portion of my limited IT resources to the back office areas BIAS manages for us…With BIAS as our partner, my team can stay laser focused on brand enhancing strategies.- John Lukas, CIO & Vice President of Arby’s
One thing about working with BIAS is the way they tirelessly pursue the vision for each project. BIAS was a tremendous contributor to the success of the implementation of our Supplier AR and iReceivables project and tailored it to meet our unique business model. The BIAS team has demonstrated an in-depth ERP knowledge to help us overcome many hurdles for project success. We have been pleased with the evolving relationship.- Cassandra Robertson, Director of Finance, HR and Payroll Systems of Republic National Distributing Company, LLC
BIAS is honored to have received the following recent awards and recognition, which demonstrate our deep Oracle expertise and superior results for valued customers:
- 2016 Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year – North America in Big Data Analytics
- Oracle FY16 North America Partner Achievement Award in PaaS/IaaS Cloud
- Oracle Portal Blazer Award
- Oracle Enterprise 2.0 Blazer: Portal Fusion Award
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation Award
- Oracle North America Titan Awards for Technology Momentum, Hardware Momentum and Red Stack Solution
- Oracle Excellence Award Honorable Mention – Oracle Database and Middleware Solution: Cloud Computing
- INC. 500 – Top 50 & Top 100 IT Services Firm in the Nation
- Seven-Time Recipient of INC. 500 | 5000 – Fastest Growing Private Company
- Three-Time Recipient of Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work Award
- Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award – 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta
- Atlanta Business Chronicle Atlanta’s Healthiest Employers Award – Ranked #7 out of top 10 for the Small Business Category
- Atlanta Business Chronicle Atlanta’s Healthiest Employers Award – Ranked #1 in the Medium Business Category
BIAS Corporation has met the criteria for the information security management system defined by the ISO standards. The ISO-27001 is an international standard that measures our information security management system and reaffirms to our customers that BIAS has comprehensive controls in place regarding security throughout our organization.
BIAS Corporation has met the criteria for the Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 audit. The SOC 2 audit confirms that BIAS Corporation’s information security policies and practices meet the SOC 2 standards for security, availability, and confidentiality. It also confirms the security of infrastructure and services provided by BIAS. Customers can depend on BIAS as a trusted Cloud, applications, and technology partner.