At the Heart of Healthcare
BIAS is dedicated to helping healthcare organizations of all sizes address the growing challenges of data integrity and patient privacy, increasingly strict federal regulatory compliance mandates, and overall industry changes now impacting healthcare delivery, payment and product development. Our highly-certified experts not only excel at leveraging the latest IT advances in healthcare settings, but also understand the intricacies of sharing Electronic Patient Information (ePHI) along with HIPAA, HITECH, PPACA and key integration standards, such as HL7, to assure effective messaging between disparate systems. We recognize the vital importance of transforming growing and dispersed data sets into usable information to improve patient care and medical outcomes, lower costs and inform strategic planning. Contact us to learn more about BIAS’ healthcare industry expertise and customized healthcare solutions today.
As an Oracle Platinum Partner with more than 30 advanced Oracle Specialties, unmatched cross-stack expertise, along with the ability to design, implement and manage the latest IT solutions, BIAS is the perfect partner to help move your healthcare organization forward. Whether you are a Healthcare Provider, Payer, Life Sciences Organization or Industry Business Associate, BIAS offers an array of technical core capabilities to address the top challenges confronting healthcare-related agencies today, including (but not limited to):
- Executive Consulting and Project Management Services: Empower mobility, security, collaboration and productivity within healthcare settings.
- Big Data: Utilize Big Data technology and advanced analytics to improve patient care and clinical outcomes, lower costs, simplify claims and operations, and more.
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing: Enhance Business Intelligence capabilities and Data Warehouse capacity with unique solutions designed to ensure data accuracy and strengthen decision making.
- Cloud Services: Leverage customized cloud offerings and world-class Tier 4 data centers to meet increasing economic, security and clinical demands.
- Security: Safeguard electronic protected health information and ensure compliance with evolving regulatory mandates from HIPAA, HITECH, PHI, SOX, PCI and more.
- Custom Development: BIAS designs, builds and supports secure collaboration solutions perfect for healthcare agencies of all types.
- Portals & Content Management: Enable secure messaging, records management and mobile portal communication.
Key Customer Benefits
- Establish and Maintain Transparency to Meet Evolving Healthcare Compliance Requirements
- Simplify Enterprise-Wide Management, Integration and Federation of Data to Make Big Data Manageable
- Mitigate Risk with Secure Collaboration, Enterprise Identity and Access Governance Technologies
- Create Secure Mobility Environments to Optimize Patient Care, Track Assets and Facilitate Fast Action
- Leverage Existing Technology Investments through Data Integration
- Speed Medical Claims Processing and Optimize Provider Reimbursements
Focused Healthcare Industry Expertise
BIAS professionals have decades of documented experience in the healthcare sector and has driven positive business outcomes for healthcare industry leaders, including Accredo, TRICARE Management Systems, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Ardent Health Services, Defense Health agency and more. Our key industry specializations and expertise include:
- Real-Time Business Intelligence from Heterogeneous Systems and Dispersed Data Sets
- Mobile Solutions to Streamline Operations and Enhance Patient Care
- Oracle E-Business Suite Solutions Specific to the Healthcare Industry
- 360-Degree Customer Care Views with Pre-Built Data Models and Dashboards
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Access Log Analysis to Identify Threats and Suspicious Access Patterns
- Analysis to Flag At-Risk Patients Prior to Admissions
- Legacy System Migrations to New Low Cost Platforms while Enabling Historical Reporting
- Remote Device Monitoring to Collect Patient-Generated Data from Home Devices and Detect Trends And Warnings