Moving Modern Retail Forward
BIAS helps retail organizations of all sizes gain the competitive edge by enabling an omni-channel experience to meet modern customer expectations and adopting innovative strategies to streamline operations and drive profitable growth. We know how to overcome the familiar retail challenges of managing legacy systems with outdated technology, enabling analysis and timely reporting across heterogeneous systems and dispersed data sets, as well as limited IT maintenance windows due to operations across various time zones and more. Our highly-certified experts are here to help you empower next-generation retail with system modernization, foster secure mobility for both employees and customers, lower costs and streamline operations with platform and system consolidation. We are also practiced at driving informed decision-making with powerful Big Data and analytics solutions specifically designed for retailers. Contact us to learn more about BIAS’ proven retail industry expertise and customized solutions that address the challenges of the increasingly complex consumer landscape.
As an Oracle Platinum Partner with more than 30 advanced Oracle Specialties, unmatched cross-stack expertise, along with the ability to design, implement and manage the latest IT solutions, BIAS is the perfect partner to help you enhance the customer experience, optimize your supply chain and distribution models as well as increase visit-to-buy ratios. To address the top challenges of today’s retailers, BIAS offers an array of technical core capabilities including (but not limited to):
- IT Consolidation: Significantly lower costs, simplify store architecture and shorten system response times across retail locations.
- Big Data: Utilize Big Data technology and advanced analytics to empower informed decision-making, drive store efficiencies and gain valuable customer insights.
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing: Build and enhance Business Intelligence capabilities and Data Warehouse capacity with unique solutions designed to ensure accuracy and put your data to work for you.
- Cloud: Embrace a centralized and secure cloud computing methodology to power performance and productivity.
- Engineered Systems: Maximize downtime windows and meet new data-driven demands more quickly and at a much lower cost.
- Security: Safeguard consumer data, employees and physical security at retail locations.
- Custom Development: BIAS designs, builds and supports custom solutions perfect for retailers, including our Unified Data Model, which solves the dispersed data challenge.
Key Customer Benefits
- Transform the Customer Experience
- Empower Informed Decision-Making
- Enable Mobility and Secure Collaboration
- Streamline Operations
- Upgrade Outdated Equipment and Migrate Data From Legacy Systems
- Lower Costs by Consolidating IT Infrastructure
Focused Retail Industry Expertise
BIAS professionals have decades of focused retail industry experience and have designed and implemented solutions for industry leaders, including Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Arby’s, Dollar General, Tractor Supply, Carter’s, Starbucks, RNDC, Home Depot, Chipotle, Wendy’s and more. Our key industry specializations and expertise include:
- Wholesale Distribution Specialization
- Oracle Retail (formerly Retek) Experience
- Real-Time Business Intelligence from Heterogeneous Systems and Dispersed Data Sets
- Mobile Solutions to Streamline Operations and Enhance the Customer Experience
- Oracle E-Business Suite Solutions Specific to the Retail Industry
- Legacy System Migrations to New Low Cost Platforms while Enabling Historical Reporting
Learn more about BIAS’ proven retail industry success: