Achieve Operational Excellence
BIAS helps electricity, natural gas and water utilities improve reliability, service and safety with an array of scalable solutions and services designed to help utility providers achieve operational excellence. Our highly-certified experts understand your key industry challenges, including the pressure to strengthen security, ensure availability and disaster recovery, and reduce the risk of penalties from non-compliance tied to regulatory standards such as the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP). We’re here to help you solve these issues and more, including using Big Data and analytics to improve operations, customer service and demand forecasts, enable secure mobility and modernize IT infrastructure. Contact us to learn more about BIAS’ proven utilities expertise and customized industry solutions today.
As an Oracle Platinum Partner with more than 30 advanced Oracle Specialties, unmatched cross-stack expertise, along with the ability to design, implement and manage the latest IT solutions, BIAS is the perfect partner to help you innovate, improve visibility and speed response times. To address the critical challenges of modern utility companies, BIAS offers an array of technical core capabilities including (but not limited to):
- Security: Safeguard data, employees and facilities from rapidly evolving security threats.
- Big Data: Utilize Big Data technology and advanced analytics to improve decision-making, optimize equipment maintenance, analyze customer sentiment, usage patterns and more.
- IT Consolidation: Significantly lower costs while streamlining IT maintenance and operations by leveraging consolidation, virtualization and converged infrastructure.
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing: Build and enhance Business Intelligence capabilities and Data Warehouse capacity with unique solutions designed to ensure accuracy, identify key trends and put data to work for your organization.
- Engineered Systems: Meet high performance and new data-driven regulatory requirements faster and at a much lower cost.
- Custom Development: BIAS designs, builds and supports custom solutions perfect for utilities, including our Unified Data Model, which solves the dispersed data challenge, and Secure Messaging and Collaboration application to foster secure collaboration for highly regulated utility agencies.
Key Customer Benefits
- Ensure High Availability, Autonomy and Disaster Recovery
- Reduce Planned and Unplanned Downtime
- Address Increasing Security Threats
- Modernize Aging IT Infrastructure
- Improve Customer Care
- Streamline Billing
- Enable Mobility and Secure Collaboration
- Optimize Oracle Licensing
Focused Utility Industry Expertise
BIAS has decades of focused utility experience and has designed and implemented customized solutions for an array of utility services providers across the U.S., including Southern Company and Florida Power & Lighting, Tennessee Valley Authority, and several municipal utilities across the U.S. Our key utilities specializations and expertise include:
- Deep Oracle Cross-Stack Expertise
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
- Oracle Siebel Customer Relationship Management
- Oracle Utilities Billing Component
- Optimized Network and Mobility Solutions Tailored for Utilities
- Legacy System Migrations to New Lower Cost Platforms
- Unified Data Modeling
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server Technology
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)